*Graduate students and undergraduate international exchange students do not have batching.
*The batch numbers are generated by the Office of MIS.
How to Use the System
(For Undergraduates, International Exchange, and Graduates)
- Go to http://bit.ly/ManualRegSystem or click the link above.
- Enter your ID number and password.
For new users:
- Password: IDNUMBERLASTNAME
- NOTE: Your last name should be in all caps. Use N instead of Ñ.
- If your surname has two or more words, use only the first word. Include special characters if present(e.g. STA. instead of STA. ANA)
- Read the privacy notice before clicking "Accept".
- Go to the 3rd tab and change your password.
- Go to "Update Problem/s" Tab and input all enlistment problems.
Click "Submit" and a confirmation window will appear. Then, log out.
Contact RegCom's Helpdesk if you encounter any problems in using the system.
- Format: Problem #: course code, details.
- Example: Problem 1: MA21, ran out of slots.
- NOTE: Students are strongly encouraged to input their problems days BEFORE manual registration.
Expected Times of Arrivals
Undergraduate Level and Graduate Level:
Second Semester 2017 - 2018
Aisis Online Enlistment Schedule
|Online Enlistment Dates
|January 8 (Monday)
||Seniors and Superseniors
|January 9 (Tuesday)
||Juniors and Undergraduate Int'l Exchange Students
|January 10 (Wednesday)
|January 11 (Thursday)
|January 8 - 11 (Monday - Thursday)
|Online Enlistment Batch Schedule
||Date and Time
||9:00 am - 12:00 nn
||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
||10:00 am - 12:00 nn; 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Undergraduate Int'l Exchange Students
||9:00 am - 12:00 nn; 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
||4:15 pm - 11:59 pm
Manual Enlistment Schedule and Venue
|Manual Registration Dates
|January 12 (Friday)
||Sophomores, Seniors, and Superseniors
|January 15 (Monday)
||Juniors and Freshmen
|January 12, 15 - 16 (Friday, Monday - Tuesday)
|January 15 - 16 (Monday - Tuesday)
||Undergraduate Int'l Exchange Students
|January 16 (Tuesday)
||All Year Levels (Free-For-All)
*Manual Registration for January 16 will be from 8:00 am - 12:00 nn ONLY
Expected Time of Arrival (ETA) and Venue
|Manual Registration Expected Time of Arrival (ETA)
|Batch in Manual Enlistment
||8:00 am - 10:00 am
||10:00 am - 12:00 nn
||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
||3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
||Venue (Waiting Area)
|SOH and SOSS
|SOSE and Special Students**
||SEC A 202
||Case Study Room (Social Sciences Bldg, 1st flr)
**Special students include cross-registrants, auditors, and non-degree students
For inquiries, drop us a line on our Facebook page, Regcom’s Helpdesk.