Off-Campus Tuition Payment Options
More detailed: Off-Campus Payment options [pdf]
Please note that all tuition payments made through online facilities may only be recognized after one (1) banking day. It is highly recommended to pay through online facilities to encourage contactless payment and ensure safer transactions for all parties involved. As such, on-campus payments will not be available.
Off-campus payments that are not recognized on or before September 8, 2020 will be subject to the late registration fee. Therefore, make sure that you paid online at least one (1) banking day before the late registration period.
Tuition Receipt is downloadable from the AISIS after one (1) banking day from the time payment is made. Follow these steps:
For off-campus payments
- Log in to AISIS.
- Click ‘PRINT TUITION RECEIPT’ link.
- Choose school year and semester.
- Receipt may be viewed, printed or saved as PDF by clicking the corresponding links.
, Cashier will not print the Tuition Receipt.
AISIS-Linked Online Tuition Payment Options
Please note that all Official Receipts paid through online facilities may only be claimed after two (2) banking days from the time the payment is made.
- Online tuition payment via VISA/MASTERCARD (regardless of issuing bank) is good for the 1st installment upon registration
Bancnet is no longer accepted as an AISIS-linked payment option.
Online credit card payments are applicable during the Online Registration period only. Once late registration has begun (September 9, 2020), AISIS-linked credit card payments are no longer applicable. However, other off-campus payment options such as Web Portal Payment (credit card), Internet banking and Over-the-Counter (OTC) payments through BPI, BDO, Metrobank and Unionbank are still applicable during the late registration period.
Online Payment Portal (New Facility)
It accepts Visa/MasterCard (debit or credit card) of any issuing bank.
- Log in to Online Payment Portal using your OBF email account.
- Input amount to be paid.
- Select preferred payment method.
- Enter card details.
- Wait for payment to be processed and confirmation on your OBF email account.
A. BDO BILLS PAYMENT FACILITY
You need to be enrolled in BDO Internet Banking before you can access this facility. To enroll, please visit BDO
- Via ATM
- Via Phone Banking (Dial 631-8000)
- Via Internet (enrollment of merchant is required)
B. BDO – OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC)
BDO OTC offers payment of tuition in any BDO Branch. This is available whether or not you are a BDO account holder.
C. BPI BILLS PAYMENT FACILITY
This facility requires the enrollment of bills through BPI. Enrollment may be through phone (89-100), through branch of account (BOA) or through an online method at BPI
- Via ATM
- Via Phone Banking (Dial 89-10000 for Metro Manila, 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls, (632) 89-10000 for international calls) *A 4-digit TIN is needed (enrollment of TIN is through BOA)
- Via Internet or Express Online (EOL) payment BPI Express Online
D. BPI – OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC)
BPI OTC offers payment of tuition to any BPI Branch. This is available whether or not you are a BPI account holder.
E. METROBANK BILLS PAYMENT via Metrobankdirect
You need to be enrolled in Metrobankdirect before you can access this facility. To enroll, please visit your Metrobank depository branch.
F. METROBANK – OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC)
Payment of tuition may be made in any Metrobank Branch via the OTC Facility. This is available whether or not you are a Metrobank account holder.
G. UNIONBANK ONLINE PAYMENT
Only ATM accounts can do online payment.
H. UNIONBANK – OVER-THE-COUNTER (OTC)
Unionbank OTC offers payment of tuition to any Unionbank Branch. This is available whether or not you are a Unionbank account holder.