Date: June 2, 2023 (Friday) & June 3, 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00PM - 5:00PM (Friday) & 9:00AM - 12:00NN (Saturday)
There will be no batching for late registrants.
- Set your Internet browser settings to allow for pop-ups.
- Login to aisis.ateneo.edu.
- Click on the Enlist in Class link. Update your personal information if necessary
- Click on the Enlist/Delist button. Choose a class. Chosen class must be displayed in the main window, unless a message appears.
- Click on the Submit Enlistment button. A confirmation page will appear.
- Click on the Confirm Enlistment button. Check if all the valid subjects you enlisted to are in the Enlistment Summary.
Only students who have not yet paid tuition online will go through late registration.
Ensure that your IPS has been updated by your home department.
Make sure to remember your AISIS username and password. In case you forgot your password, please request a new one on aisisonline.ateneo.edu.
Settle your Hold Orders before enlistment period.
Know your advised subjects and prepare your preferred schedule beforehand. Be ready to take alternative classes in case your preferred schedules are no longer available.
The OADGP may be reached through this link: http://bit.ly/OADGPComPlan